Saturday, October 1, 2011

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I have so many thoughts swirling around in my mind. It would help to be able to think things through, but the funnel is jammed. clogged. stopped up.

So how about a list of topics. Can I manage that?

Acceptance gets easier with practice.
Contentment.
Parenting children (not babies).
I have a 7 year old, people! I don't know what I'm doing!
On being 30
Weight loss, or lack there of.
Sweet baby girls.
On decorating.
Unschooling.
On how I don't know how to unschool.
Balancing friendships.
Completing a breastfeeding course.
Welsh Class.
Morgan was potty trained 2 weeks before turning three.
If my ideal cannot be reached, maybe I should change my ideal.
Tandem breastfeeding.
Blessed with furniture.
One year anniversary of being gluten-free.
At 20 months Elisa finally fits her size 12 months pants.
How did I birth such a tiny petite little thing?
Paul, his surprising vocabulary and the funny things he says.
Jason is doing well.
Tesni has a tooth.
Morgan is FINALLY talking.
Tesni is a loud, boisterous, happy baby.

Speaking of whom, I need to go feed her...

No comments: