Saturday, October 1, 2011

Monday, August 2, 2010...Moving On

Ok. I'm doing better today. :) The current plan is..

Wait for Jason's medicine to come (we had to order it from the States).
See how he does with it (Doctor says he should be fine).
See how we do over the winter (mold grows most during the cold season).
Re-evaluate the situation in the spring.

Until then I'm going to pray for and love on Jason as much as I can. God has given us this challenge for some reason and I aim to learn all I can because of it. One thing I have learned because of Jason is to never ever judge another's parenting based on how their child behaves. The two don't always coincide.

I'm also going to live as if we are staying. I just did up the boys room (pictures to come). As I was painting the thought was in the back of my mind that I shouldn't even bother because we don't know how long we will be staying. Or why bother with Welsh class. I don't enjoy it and if we leave I will never again use Welsh. Or why bother trying to make friends if we will just be leaving in a few months. But like I said I'm not going to live like that. I can't. It drives me crazy.

Anyway...something fun. I'm learning to crochet! :) I'm so excited about it. :) I have visions of lovely handmade Christmas gifts dancing in my head. Last Tuesday a friend came over to teach crochet. She's coming again tomorrow. I can't wait. :) Pictures of what I've been working on this week...

A hat for myself. It's a little big, but with my thick hair it doesn't matter so much.




A blanket for my new nephew due to be born in October. I'm really pleased with how this turned out. I want one. :)




And for Tesni a little baby bowler hat with a posy. So cute!

No comments: