Saturday, October 1, 2011

Monday, May 17,2010

Elisa is at such a cute age...she's more independent wanting to do new things, but not yet at the tantrum stage because she can't do some things. I love seeing the differences between her and the boys.

Two weeks ago she was working on her 5th and 6th tooth...crabbing and fussing even while being held. I set her in the middle of my bed and put a pile of summer clothes that I had just dug out in front of her. "Here." I said, "Do you want to try on some clothes?" She looked through the pile, picked something out and tried putting it on. So I tried a few items on her, let her pick something new to wear, put her shoes back on (she insisted) then she got down and happily went off to play. lol!

The boys hated trying on clothes.


I stayed home from church yesterday...my ride had sick kids so she wasn't going. Last Sunday I had sick kids... soooo it's been two weeks since I've been out of the house. I have a raging case of cabin fever. It's been so beautiful out too. Just watch, after this baby is born and I'm finally able to walk freely the weather is going to turn rainy and cold. I just know it.

Baby is really really low and I've been enjoying some prodromal labor. I'm dilated to about 4. I was at 5 with Elisa for 2 weeks, so I know it's nothing to fill the pool over, but it does mean progress and that's something.


I accidentally ate wheat several times last week. It didn't cause the stomach pains it was over the fall and winter, but my weight went up 4 lbs in one week. Not happy with that at. all. We got some frozen french fries (which we never do) with a half off coupon from the mail. I didn't even check for wheat. Should be potato and oil, right? ...apparently some people put wheat on their french fries. They don't salt them over here...so maybe there's a sprinkle of wheat instead. Ha. I was kinda bummed about that. What am I suppose to do with the other half of bag sitting in the freezer calling my name? Not eat it that's for sure. 4 lbs in one week is ridiculous, especially since I was at 8 for the whole pregnancy. Wheat is e-vil!

No comments: