Saturday, October 1, 2011

Monday, May 10, 2010

  • Mother's Day consisted of staying home with 2 sick grouchy little ones. Yeah me!

  • Measured Jason's feet...his shoes are 1.5 sizes too small. Couple weeks ago Morgan's feet started getting these weird spots (thought they might be worts?), but found his shoes were 1.5 sizes too small as well. Bad Mommy. Guess I'm going to have to keep up on that better...apparently they are not going to tell me when their shoes don't fit.

  • I'm one week from my due date tomorrow. Any guesses on how late I'll be? I've been 1 day early, 18, 3, 6 and 7 days late.

  • When we go to London to get the baby's passport and birth certificate we are thinking of getting a B&B and spending an extra day doing some fun stuff. I really hope it works out. The challenge will be finding someplace that will accept all the kids in one room. I found some really cool free stuff to do with the kids in London so hopefully it will work out.

No comments: