Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sunday, January 3, 2010


Baby Girl's First Christmas
10 months old

I can't believe we are coming up on Elisa's 1st birthday already...with a new baby just 3 months later. Ack! I am in no way ready for that so we will just not think about it. lol!

She is very little weighing just 14 1/2 lbs. I'm grateful for the big cloth diaper bum...it keeps her pants up. I just realized the other day that she has only put on 3 lbs since she was 4 months old. Is that odd?

She eats 3 full meals and nurses 4-5 times every day and once at night. She stopped sleeping through the night a couple months ago. She is cruising...has 2 bottom teeth and says Dada and Mama.

She sucks her thumb.

She likes when Seth and Jason hold her most of the time...they are good big brothers She and Paul pretty much have a "you ignore me and I'll ignore you" relationship. Morgan has started seeing her as more of an equal...a viable threat when she takes his cars, but also a buddy to share his food with. He calls her See-sah.

No comments: