Saturday, October 1, 2011

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Got in late last night from a quick 3 day trip to Massachusetts to visit with extended family on my Dad's side. It has been 5 years since our last visit so it was nice to reconnect with everyone again. We stayed with one of my Aunts (my dad has 3 sisters) and her husband and 5 of their 6 daughters ranging in age from 13 to 22. You know, I hardly had to watch the boys at all. There were so many eager hands to help and they kept the boys entertained...it was great. They loved our kids!!!...and commented on how well behaved and delightful and polite (exact words) they are. It was SO nice to hear.

We have approximately one month before we board the plane. I have begun the huge and much hated task of packing...weighing...sorting...repacking....reweighing...and you get the idea....12 check-ins and 6 carry-ons. Uggh! I hate this part of our life

There is a house we are looking at over there (to rent). It would be just perfect! 4 large bedrooms, large attic room, big kitchen, lounge, sunroom...it's on 3/4's an acre. We can't afford two months in advance so we are going to try to rent it February 1st. Everyday I check to see if it's still available. lol! There is room for a garden and I could have chickens! I know it can fall through, but I'm really excited about it. I just hope this is the house God wants us to have...I know He can keep it open for us. :)

No comments: