Saturday, October 1, 2011

Friday, April 23, 2010....Final Four

 

I'm in the midst of the last 4 weeks of torture pregnancy, hoping that by some miracle I go early. My out and about days are over as the baby has dropped and I have a serious duck thing going on. I'm not about to waddle the 2 mile round trip to town...it's painful and embarrassing. I keep reminding myself that the worst this pregnancy has dished out is NOTHING compared to last time. I've actually had it quite easy.
  • I've been able to walk mostly pain free up until the last 2 weeks.
  • I haven't had to sweep, mop or vacuum in 6 months...makes my hips go out.
  • My weight gain is at about 7 lbs.
  • My midwife hasn't given me any trouble and I actually like her.
  • The timing of this pregnancy missed my seasonal allergies.

I also have several very good reasons to sit back and enjoy this next month before the baby comes.
  • Delivery, itself. Kind of hurts. I don't enjoy it.
  • I'm about to have 3 in diapers for the first time. Morgan's only interest is peeing on the floor.
  • I'm about to loose my uninterrupted sleep...something I'm very fond of.
  • I'm about to be tandem breastfeeding. I've never had any trouble with nursing but I'm not so sure about feeding two, especially with how possessive Elisa is about it. While I'm not going to force Elisa to wean this isn't something I'm looking forward to.
See. Plenty of reasons to be patient.

Yes.
But no.
I still want this baby out.
Yesterday.

No comments: