Saturday, October 1, 2011

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Yesterday Morgan ate:

eggs and white potato
hamburger and white potato
chicken noodle soup (consisting of chicken, wheat-free noodles (made of corn and rice flours) and bouillon)

Today's plan:

popcorn
white rice with leftover chicken broth
grapefruit
hamburger and roasted potato

I didn't find any information about olive oil, but we have also been using that in cooking.


I realize the only people who would be interested in all this would be others with the same food allergy combination. I searched online for such people but was not very successful. This is more for my own record as I forget most everything.

Tomorrow we will start adding foods that may be safe...starting with cane sugar. I had planned on starting with bananas, but decided on the sugar instead. Cornmeal sweetened with sugar makes cornmeal mush... another meal option, while bananas are only a snack.

Morgan's sinuses are still clear. I've begun to wonder if maybe his excess mucus has affected his hearing and in return affected his speech. He is 2 and 1/2 years old and very talkative, but his recognizable vocabulary consists of about 25 words. Some of them only we, as his family, would know...such as "fly" which means flower.

He LOVES giving "fly" to his mommy. :)

No comments: