Monday, October 3, 2011

4 Buoys and 2 Gulls


Kids, as they currently are...
Left to Right.

Tesni 1
Seth 8
Elisa 2
Paul 5
Jason 7
Morgan 4

Good thing there is nothing wrong with this picture.  Like stuff hiding under the couch or legs that look like they haven't been washed in 3 days or imprints on the wall of an enthusiastic door knob...because those could all be slightly embarrassing.   Nope.  This picture is perfect.  Perfect real life.

You'll have to excuse me as I'm still trying to clear out 2 years worth of dust and cobwebs on my blog.  We've had a new paint job and title, but I haven't gotten to the sidebar pictures yet...seriously outdated and I'm missing a child.  Although looking at the picture of a 3 year old Paul makes me realize that Tesni and Paul really do resemble each other. 

You may notice in my archives that we go from 6 entries May 2009 to Wow! 49 entries October 2011.  I've entered blog posts I've written elsewhere (ie. Facebook and "my secret place") in an effort to update while avoiding the "Well, It's been a while.  Here's a recap..." post.  So read them, or don't,  but posts will continue on as if I didn't space out for 2 years. Haha.

*Disclaimer
This picture was in no way influenced by the professional photographer husband.  The credit for this beauty is %100 mine.

2 comments:

Dear Abbi said...

Aww, your babes are so cute! It's good to see them again! :) Have a wonderful Monday!

Be Thou Exalted said...

So glad you're back to blogging in not a secret place :) I always enjoy reading your blog and looking at photos of your beautiful babes!