1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 unspectacular quirks you have.
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each taggee's blog to let them know they've been tagged.
- I can not, will not, refuse to drink water from a bathroom sink. It's just gross!
- I can play the piano some, but I don't read music. I don't play by ear as I need a book in order to play, but I couldn't actually tell you what the notes are.
- I have very rich taste in bed sheets. Our 1000 thread count sheets recently had to be replaced with the best we could find over here...a mere 300 count. I can't stand them. They feel very cheap. Sheets of 180 thread count are just ghastly.
- Along that same line...when we were traveling in the States and had to sleep wherever was deemed suitable by our host we always did and will in the future bring our own sheets and blanket for the bed.
- When laughing or smiling while talking with someone I'm not very comfortable with I tend to cover my mouth with my hand.
- I can't stand sock seams. When I must wear socks and shoes together you can be sure they are put on, taken off and adjusted at least twice before I'm good to go. It's a pain. :P
I'm sure you are all immensely edified by such knowledge. lol! For those who notice my last one is the same as Boymom's but does very much apply to me. I couldn't think of a different 6th one and I want to go to bed now. :)
I always feel awkward tagging people because when my tag gets ignored I then feel all stupid for tagging in the first place. I mean, like, I should have known you didn't want to be tagged! lol!
So play along...or don't. :P I'm tagging: