Thursday, February 28, 2008

Just Pictures

A couple of pictures of Paul during our walk today and one of Jason at the park yesterday.

I love that my husband is into photography.


Whoever thought of putting tiny decorative grooves on baseboards should have their head examined! I had to scrunch up the cloth to fit in the crack, because, of course, the groove is not finger-size. It's just big enough for dust and dirt! It made, for what should be a quick cleaning job, to be very time consuming.

It was probably the same guy who thought of putting grooves on cabinet doors for dust to collect there too.

2 comments:

Dear Abbi said...

Beautiful photos! And beautiful subjects, too!

I don't like those grooves either. :)

Melissa said...

LOL, I totally agree about those stupid grooves. I should probably start cleaning my grooves. UGH!

I LOVE those pictures!