Friday, October 26, 2007

Things I can't wait for...

...my 10 week class to be over. 5 days a week 6 hours a day is too much after just having a baby and having 4 boys 4 years and under at home. I am worn out by the end of the day and certainly don't want to do any of the housework that still needs doing. I knew it would be a lot, but I needed to take the class.

...Seth, Jason and Paul to adjust to Morgan's birth. Seth and Jason are very trying...clingy, whiny, disobedient, ect. They were also waking up in the night, but that has finally stopped. Paul is starting to come back around. He has dealt with Morgan's appearance by ignoring Morgan and me...becoming a daddy's boy. Now he will come to me to be held or will love on Morgan and give him blankets. Things are slowly coming back together.

...to not be wearing maternity clothes. I am really working on eating healthy so I can drop some of this baby weight. I am ready to not look pregnant anymore. : )

...to figure out what is making Morgan fussy. As of Monday I'm not eating dairy, beans or broccoli. I don't know what more to cut out because it isn't gas that is causing the problem. His belly is actually upset. The other day his burps smelled like rotten eggs. It was so gross! I'm not sure how long it is suppose to be before the dietary changes will help, but I hope it is soon. He spends most of the evening just crying and crying. He is good in the morning, in the afternoon he can't settle down...wants to be held, bounced, rocked, ect. In the evening he cries and then he sleeps from about 10pm waking up once...maybe twice to eat. Then we start it all over again the next day. Yippee.

No comments: