Thursday, June 21, 2007

Classes Are Over

Last night was my final Welsh class! Yippee! Today two of the classes in the area got together for lunch. It was so much fun. I am really glad I was able to go. Caleb stayed home from his last class to watch the boys for me. What a sweetheart!

The restaurant was one of those organic health-nut places. They served some kind of blended orange vegetable soup and homemade whole grain bread, organic salad with cucumber and tomato and their own homemade dressing, crackers with cheeses and quiche. There was also something that was green and the shape of garlic cloves with a white sauce on it. I didn't try it...looked like something you would find on Fear Factor! lol! And there was fruit for dessert. They also didn't serve any soft drinks...just apple juice and water.

I am going to miss seeing the people from my class. They asked me to stop by in September to show off the baby and to say hi. Guess I will have to do just that. I am really nervous about starting a fulltime class in September. I hope it is not as hard as I am imagining it will be, but I am guessing it will probably be worse! Ahhh!

No comments: