Saturday, October 1, 2011

Thursday, February 18, 2010

  • Today my baby turned one. We celebrated her birthday on Sunday and I have pictures, but they are not ready to share. Elisa can stand, wave, clap, say dada. She eats and eats and eats but only weighs 16lbs. The other night she ate 4 bananas while waiting for her spaghetti to cook, which she then ate a bowl of. I don't know where she puts it, but I'm thankful for yet another child who does not take after my side of the family. lol

  • We fly back to Wales on Monday. I've been super busy packing and cleaning. We don't have a house yet, but we do have temporary living arrangements. A friend of a friend is renting us his holiday home for a while at a reasonable rate.

  • This pregnancy has been excellent...ranking right up there with my best. The biggest difference is that I can still walk!!! After Elisa's horrible pregnancy I was so afraid going into this one. I'm 27 weeks and am usually hobbling by this point. But I can function normally and only feel some pain if I overdue it...which I'm trying desperately not to do. My midwife here also suspects an anterior (in the front) placenta which doesn't affect anything really. It just means that it's harder to catch the baby's heartbeat and I hardly feel the baby move...which is really weird being almost in the 3rd trimester.

No comments: