- In the wee hours of the morning The Two helped themselves to 3 different kinds of milk and 2 kinds of juice making a delightfully sticky concoction which was then spilled all over my freshly mopped kitchen floor.
- Outside with knives...sharp knives. The Two were stabbing a rubbermaid container and The Other was walking around the yard toting his given "sword".
- A doll has been stabbed...not sure by whom, but there are suspicions.
- The Two pulled the clothes off the clothesline.
- The Two tore the padding off of the trampoline safety net.
- A sock and said padding was found in the back of the toilet...clogging it.
- Armfuls of toys were thrown out into the street along with a storage drawer.
- After sitting on stools for a lengthy amount of time as punishment The Two were allowed to play for the last 1/2 hour before bed. All the bedding is thrown down the stairs...Big. Fat. No. No.
- Banished to the playroom. The Two soak the entire room in 10 minutes. Not exactly sure how it was done, but the toys, the couch, the carpet, the piano, the book shelf, the ceiling...ALL soaked.
- You could say this was the straw that broke the camel's back, but then I would be the camel in this tale and I'm not prepared to go there. But this was the last straw.
- The Two have lost all their toys. Yes, ALL...Every. Single. One.
- A little extreme? Maybe. But there was one very unhappy mommy here last night. This was a lot of trouble in a short amount of time...even for my guys.
- I did leave out Baby's toys and The Other's trucks, since Baby was being his usual sweet self and The Other, except for the knife that was given to him, has had nothing to do with all these shenanigans. Besides he is being the Pottying Wonder Child and that's worth something.
- The Two have been told they may earn back toys by proving they can take care of belongings without the destroying and the messes.
- This toyless state might continue for a very long time. But Christmas is coming and if I'm feeling generous I might possibly...maybe...pull out one or two and give them back for the occasion.
- One thing is certain. It is never a good idea to have sick parents while The Two are healthy.
So that was my last 48 hours.
How was yours?
How was yours?