Sunday, July 6, 2008

Trash or Treasure


This little fellow has a love of treasure hunting in the garbage can. He finds all sorts of wonderful things which I tell him are yucky and eww! He happily parrots my words, but then at the next opportune moment will go back to see if he can find any more goodies.

Yesterday I think his quest in trash picking was reaffirmed.

What did he find much to his delight?

Two lonely marshmallows leftover from our holiday marshmallow roast. Sigh. You should have seen his face. He was so pleased with himself. He learned that his mommy and daddy don't know everything. He was right. There are untold treasures to be found in that forbidden place beyond the fridge.


Oh, joy.

3 comments:

Christie said...

hi!! I know you!!!! =)
Yes, I started a blogger blog because I like the format better. I plan to eventually move over here and just use my xanga account to keep up with xanga friends.
Someone linked to me? That's cool! =)
Good to "see" you here too!!!
Christie

I Am Boymom said...

Laughing with you, my Little Guy is a treasure hunter. He wants to be an archeologist or a paleontoligist. I cannot tell you the things I find in his pockets, or the things he drags in from the garage. Such a boy. Anyway...yeah...makes life interesting.

Ellen said...

Hope likes the trash can too. It's so gross.