Sunday, November 25, 2007

Our Thanksgiving Day

It is a little strange celebrating an American holiday such as Thanksgiving in a different country. Seth and Jason still went to school and I still went to Welsh class, although I did leave for home an hour early. : ) It seemed like just an ordinary day...until I got home.

Caleb did all the cooking and did a wonderful job! He had nearly everything ready when I got home from class. I found a turkey to fit in our tiny oven. Our oven is only about 6 inches tall, but Caleb managed to get a 9lb turkey in there! lol!


We asked the boys what they were thankful for...
  • Seth said he was thankful for Thanksgiving Day. But then after Caleb said he was thankful for his family, Seth also said he was thankful for Daddy, Mommy, Jason, Paul, Morgan a fi (and me).
  • 1st time asking Jason he said...I don't want to talk I am eating. 2nd time asking Jason he said...I don't want to talk to you right now. I am still eating. 3rd time asking Jason he said he was thankful for his sweet potatoes, which was actually stuffing. : )
  • Paul doesn't say much, but I know he is thankful for bananas. They are his favorite and daily breakfast.


And I am thankful for a wonderful husband...four healthy boys...a warm home...and light bulbs.

I am blessed!
: )

No comments: