Sunday, September 23, 2007

I've been tagged...

The ABCs of Me

A- Attached or single: Attached since December 29th, 2001

B- Best Friend: Caleb (my husband) and Ellen (my friend from college and also my sister-in-law)

C- Cake or Pie: cake...cheese cake, Mmm!

D- Day of choice: Shopping day...usually Thursday.

E- Essential Item: Chapstick and hair ties

F- Favorite Color: It changes, so right now it is brown.

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms

H- Hometown: Moscow, Pennsylvainia

I- Indulgence(s): Going out alone with spending money.

J- January or July: January in the States as I don't like hot weather. July here in Wales as it probably isn't hot and there is a better chance that it is not raining.

K- Kids: I have four boys. Seth Caleb 4, Jason Caleb 3, Paul Caleb 18 months and Morgan Caleb 2 weeks.

L: Life is Incomplete Without: My family and church.

M- Marriage Date: December 29, 2001

N- Number of Siblings: Five. Three brothers and two sisters.

O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges...mandarin oranges.

P- Phobias or Fears: Spiders!!!

Q-Quote:

R- Reason To Smile: The boys are playing nicely together.

S- Season: Autumn. I love the colors, smells, and cool weather. I also have a birthday.

T- Tag Three: Joy, Chrissy and Dana

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I never eat fruit from a salad bar. I don't trust others to cut it up right.

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: I have no problem eating meat, but I don't really like it anymore. So basically vegetarian.

W- Worst Habit: Cheating on my diet.

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, I guess. I've never had an x-ray.

Y- Your Favorite Food: Ice cream.

Z- Zodiac: Scorpio...not that it means anything to me.

No comments: