Monday, June 18, 2007

Hmmm. Let's see.

Jason is doing great with the potty training again. After my parents visited I put him back in diapers for about two months. He had digressed so much that it was worse then when we started in the first place. Now he is back to where he was and even better. I took him to church with just underwear...no accidents! He is not allowed to wear pants/underwear in the house right now, which he hates. But, clothes...accidents; no clothes...no accidents. I told him when he goes outside to play and comes in to potty all the time then he can wear pants in the house. He has accepted that.

I clipped 30 fingernails and 30 toenails last night. Oh, the excitement of motherhood! lol!

This is my last week of Welsh class for the summer. Yeah! (Excluding the two weeks of summer school I signed up for.)

There is a 17 year old girl in our village (friend of a friend's son) who wants to babysit for us sometime. We might just take her up on that. We have actually had several people offer to watch the boys. Guess we look like we need babysitters. lol!

I got my clean sheets off the line before it started pouring. Yeah! for me.

Seth and Jason have decided that since Paul can walk now he is also a viable target. The theme of our days has been... Get off of Paul! Let him go! Don't touch Paul! Don't push him! Leave him alone!...Paul is not enjoying his place at the bottom of the pecking order. But, no need for him to worry. Soon he will have a little brother to push, pull, sit on, and squash!

No comments: